(1) The Copi Project Mineral Resource has been classified and reported in accordance with the guidelines of the JORC Code (2012).
(2) All Loxton-Parilla sediments (including inter-burden) reported within the 200% Revenue Factor pit shell.
(3) The majority of the total HM is from within the +53 µm to -1 mm size fraction and is reported as a percentage of the total material. The majority of slimes are from the -53µm fraction and oversize is the +1 mm fraction.
(4) Estimates of the mineral assemblage (Zircon, Ilmenite, Rutile and Leucoxene) are presented as percentages of the total HM component of the deposit, as determined from QEMSCAN.
(5) All tonnages and grades have been rounded to reflect the relative uncertainty of the estimate, therefore sum of columns may not equal.
(6) The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature, as there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource. Consistent with this, all tonnages and grades are approximations.
Jaws and Gilligans are RZ Resources next significant projects. Early indications show substantial potential with resources similar to Copi with excellent assemblage.