(1) The Copi Project Mineral Resource has been classified and reported in accordance with the guidelines of the JORC Code (2012).
(2) All Loxton-Parilla sediments (including inter-burden) reported within the 80% Rev pit shell and additional mineralisation (within interpreted domains) reported outside of the 80% Rev pit shell and within the 100% Rev pit shell (i.e., excludes inter-burden material).
(3) The majority of the total HM is from within the +53 µm to -1 mm size fraction and is reported as a percentage of the total material. The majority of slimes are from the -53µm fraction and oversize is the +1 mm fraction.
(4) Estimates of the mineral assemblage (Zircon, Ilmenite, Rutile and Leucoxene) are presented as percentages of the total HM component of the deposit, as determined from QEMSCAN. QEMSCAN rules used for the majority of the mineral determination are: Ilmenite: 50 to 70% TiO2; Leucoxene: 70 to 95% TiO2; Rutile: >95% TiO2.
(5) All tonnages and grades have been rounded to reflect the relative uncertainty of the estimate, therefore sum of columns may not equal.
(6) The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature, as there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource. Consistent with this, all tonnages and grades are approximations.
Notes: Magic Project Mineral Resources reported above a cut-off grade of 2.0% HM, Springwood Mineral Resources reported above a cut-off grade of 2.0% HM and below a slimes cut-off grade of 35%, Jaws and Gilligans reported above a cut-off grade of 1% HM.
(1) Mrs Christine Standing of Optiro is the Competent Person has accepted responsibility for the Mineral Resources estimation.
(2) Mr Wes Jones and Mrs Christine Standing are the Competent Persons and have accepted responsibility for the Mineral Resources estimation.
(3) Historical resource reported by previous owners (BPL).
Inconsistencies in totals are due to rounding.
Mineral assemblage data is preliminary – additional data being acquired for Magic.
*Includes exploration target category
**Excludes Rare Earths and based on TZMI long-term pricing forecast & 0.75forex